MySpira is now Unlimited for
NHS ICB Partners.
This means that, as an ICB, your entire region will have Unlimited access (downloads) to this valuable, award-winning resource, without limits.
For a flat annual license fee, your health care professionals, patients, schools, nurseries and libraries can all download the app and benefit from its unique, educational asthma management content, written by Asthma specialists.
What’s more, you’ll have access to a complete toolbox of promotional and educational material to help you raise awareness.
MySpira supports digital inclusion for all families across the UK, encouraging and providing full availability and access in public spaces, such as schools, libraries, clinics and nurseries.
- Aligns to National Asthma Bundle of Care and NRAD report
- Patient Activation Measures (PAM) evaluation underway
- DTAC compliant
- Independent health economic analysis highlight potential cost benefit to the innovation
- Already procured across East of England
- Technically supported
- Benefit from the exciting development of further planned content
Register Your Interest
Please register your interest here and we will send you an Unlimited information sheet.
Alternatively, please email us at [email protected]